Friday, January 4, 2008

what ever i want to!!

ok i am so bored and i just want to say what is on my mind so i am just going to put bullets down of what i am thinking!!
- its hard to twirl a drumstick with your fingers
- its harder to twirl a pencial
- ferrero rochers are really good
- i knew how to spell ferrero rocher because i have the little stickers on my hands
- my mom finally bought cuties
- what would a train look like when it went off the tracks?
- would it keep going or would it stop or what?
- i love squishy pilliows!
- on IMDB.com i am a writer!!
- I have this amazing devotional book barb gave to me!
- i dont like my 7th grade school picture:(
- christmas is over
- i havent gotten my dad anything yet
- i am so suprised im not tired
- i mean i have no amusement what so ever and it is 1:30am and i am awake
- i didnt go to church last weekend
- i want to go paintballing
- my knee hurts
- i have football practice tomorrow!!
- i stayed in my pjs all day!
- i love jess from gilmore girls
- some of you know him as peter petrellie from heros
- i have no idea how to spell his last name
- i didnt know how to spell my middle name untill third grade
- dominos are fun
- i like it when everyone sets up them perfectly for their train and then i bump the table and they all fall over
- i wrote on two lines last line
- dr. pepper is really good!!
- heather loves it!
- i saw enchanted
- i dont know what i thought of it
- why did someone make the shape of the heart you draw, not the same the shape of a real heart?
- i think that person was mad and wanted little kids to get confused with what a heart is!

ok i am literally getting a headache so i should go to bed!! Ill posting updates in the future!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Dude Jess from Gilmore Girls is a dude on heroes and Iam all depressed cause he is going out with hayden panitere and she is ugly!!!!!! Iam mean yet truthful........ sometimes

Kyle said...

hey this is kyle