Sunday, December 30, 2007

anyone can sing, you may just not want to hear it!!

Ok i got mad at my friend jeff and i dont even remember why. So he really hates when any of his friends get mad because he feels really bad afterwards like he has done something wrong and they will never be friends with him again. Kinda like me!:) So he was texting me sorry a bunch of times. I wanted to make sure he really ment it. So i said send Danielle, who i was with at the time, (some of you know her as D.D.) a voice SMS message. This is where the singing comes in. Danielle said to him, if you really mean it, SING im sorry. So he did he sent her a voice message of him singing im sorry. I forgave him after that. But i didnt forgive him for getting his song in my head. I has a really catchy tune. so ya that was my highlight of the week. Fun stuff!!!!:)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

hey that is so funny!! ya this is a test and i want to see something so ya this is maggie herself by the way!! ttfn!:)

dd said...

that was such a funny day! i dont think we'll ever get that song out of our heads! o u should hear the ringtone he made for me! he raps in it! its kinda scary! lol!