Thursday, January 10, 2008

Church!!

Hey i know that not all of you that read this live in California. But for those that do, I would love it if you could come to my church! It is a lot of fun and our pastor is great. This weekend we are talking about the shortest book in the bible and everthing about the service is related to it in a way. Like all the games we play are short, the guy who is teaching it is short, and lastly, all of the announcements are short. The only thing that isnt short is the service. If you would like to come here is all the info that you will need...

- I go to saddleback church
- I go to both the 4:30 and 6:30 services on Saturday
- I get to the 4:30 service at 4:00 and i never go home in between
- I go to the jr. high tent and it is called wildside
- If you are going please let me know so that i could look for you
- It is VERY casual so just wear what you would wear to school
- You don't have to bring your bible or anything. Just yourself.
- No you don't have to go to both of the services i go to
- Yes it would be great if you can bring me a present!!(jk)
- All the leaders are really cool
- No its nothing like a day care
- No its not boring one bit
- And lastly, I do have other friends that go to church and not our school. This may imply that you meet them and sort of remember their names.:)

If you want to come i know you will love it! And if you need more info about this church just go to this website. www.saddlebackchurch.com And if you go to a different church, I would love to come there too!:) I hope to see you there!!

No comments: