Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mexico!!!

Hey i am so sorry that i havent been updating my blog! I am swamped with homework and all of these really big project! So anyway, as some of you know i went to mexico last weekend! It was sooooo much fun. I got to paint houses, play with the kids, ( man it is hard to interact if you dont speek spannish!! haha) and i got to hike up to this cross. At the cross it was so amazing. You could see the ocean, the mountains, and the whole orphanage all at once! Mexico is soooooo beautiful. Ok enough of my hike. Playing with the kids was so much fun because they have the most awesomeness playground ever. they have EVERYTHING!! And i think that it was so cool to see that all the kids were smiling. Painting was also a lot of fun. We painted 3 houses. after that, we had extra paint, as you always do, so we kinda had a paint fight! It was cool. So that was my time at mexico. But there is more. On the way up, we had a full car. Heather, Tiffany, Kayley, Rachael, Ryan, and me were the kids in the car. Yes i know there is only one guy and belive me i felt really bad for him. And then there was Stacey (our driver) and Ben. Now you might say, well thats not that crowded! but wait there is more. We each had to hold our bags by out feet AND some of us ( about 3) had to hold our sleeping bags!!! half way to the orphanage, we stopped at carls jr. there was also a am/pm. Ryan was the only smart one and got a monster ( there are my fav!!). so all the way up i was regreating that. But on the way back down i was smart. we stopped at a cirle K and i got a monster. But it wasnt any monster. It was the really really really big one!!! i know i was out of control!! And it took us 3 hours to get accross the border!! Ok so that was my extitment of my mexico trip!!!

No comments: