Sunday, February 24, 2008

This one goes to amy out there!!!

Hey yall peeps!! i am kinda bored, well really bored, so i decided to dedicate this post to my friend amy!! I am just going to talk about stuff that we know and other peeps dont so if your reading this and your not amy, you wont understand anything! Ok here i go!! That was so funny that comment that i left on kyles blog! haha! i posted another one! have you seen it? I cant wait untill i see you this summer and i hope that i can go out there so that i can see kyle! but yet i want you to meet my friends!! there coolier than yours! jk!! I keep trying to text andrew but it says that his # is invalid!?!?!?! Did he get a new phone for christmas as well??? anyway. Wow i used a period for the first time!! its amazing!! hahahahaha!! i dont really have anything else that we can talk about that only we know because we like barley talk!!! :'( so ya im hitting the publish post button!!!

2 comments:

♫♥Amy♥♫ said...

ohh yeah Kyle will be so thrilled!!And yes Andrew had 2 change his # ill txt it 2 u l8r...well mi friends must be cooler jk guys...:) i do have this 1 rele rele annoying friend who wont shut up!! he gas a crush on me... EWW!! u would uderstand if u meet him!well i would love 2 meet ur friends soon and u can meet mine!!like morgan,haley,shelbey,shelby,kristian,roxanne,kyle,wayne,kayla,avery,will,scott,josh ewwww,nik,tyler,jessica,shelbey(iknow a lot of shelbeys),and some more!!!

Lisa said...

ya you would love all my friends like jake(bob) josh(fireboy) joe(george in spannish) jeff(jeffery in spannish) dillion chris jordan heather(dangit) keri(so short not even 5 feet) kristin amanda kendra danielle(the deeds) sarah(sparky) and nicole(spaz). e last two are twins who are home schooled.and yes most of my guy friends names start with the letter j. most of my friends up there i know from church. Most of my life is church and you may think that that is wierd but it isnt because my church is awesome!! when you come out you will know!! ok bye!!