Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving I went up to Big Bear with all my cousins. I have 18 cousins who go up there with us. We rent out a cabin every year (try to) and we hang out. This year we had 8 kids including me and my sister (she is 15), but 10 adults. This year we had a cabin named Jeffery Lodge. We thought that this cabin was O.K. There were just too many stairs and they were really steep. It was also hard concidering that we have a 2 year old named Joshua and he likes to do eveything he's not suppose to (like going down stairs), but he is still just the cutest thing. There wasnt really anything exiting about this thanksgiving. So thats all I am going to say and I will leave it at that!!! :) Love you all and hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving as much as I did.

No comments: