Thursday, September 6, 2007

The First Day of School

Today was my first day of 8th grade. I had so much fun. I didnt get all the teachers that I wanted but I got some. Here is my schedule:

Period 1 Aid for Miss Guigli
Period 2 P.E. with Mrs. Godstine
Period 3 Algebra with Mrs. Matthews
Period 4 U.S. History with Mrs. Kutcher
Period 5 English with Mrs Mattos
Period 6 Science with Mrs. Leon


If you have any of my classes please post a comment with what class you are in. I know I'v always loved school but I think that 8th grade is going to be the best year so far. And for the first time ever today, I got to call someone a Sev-eye. It was my friends cousin so she didn't really care. Well got to run and do some Homeword(like I am really going to do it)!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

hi its...... hmmm its frank

Amanda :) said...

HI FRANK. U R SO KOOL THAT U CARVE SOAP.

Kristi said...

oh yeah... I am totally cool.

Amanda :) said...

yup so koolio. and the cooliest picture ever is da 1 on kristys blog :).